Thursday, November 02, 2006

Linda finally leaves shell

Lucky she still remember my personal email address

From: --
To: --
Cc: --
Sent: Monday, October 30, 2006 11:40 PM
Subject: Bye Bye CTSHi All,

Yes! The rumors are true. I think today is my turn to say goodbye as I'm leaving my position here as Helpdesk Analyst. It enjoyable working here, so some of the goodbyes were hard. My job is where I met all you guys! It's been an important place, but time to move on. I've spent eight hours a day most of the time, here in these cubes with these cube mates taking calls for Shell employees.I’d take this opportunity to seek forgiveness and thanks all of you for supporting me during my employment in Shell, your friendships and support have made being here so enjoyable. I'm certainly will miss everyone and wish everyone the best of luck in their future endevours.Once Again, as a not-so-famous Mackenzie brother said- “Thank you for your support!”.

Kind Regards
Siti Roselinda Othman
ex-Helpdesk Analyst Shell Information Technology International
2340 Century Square, Jalan Usahawan, 63000 Cyberjaya, Selangor D.E., Malaysia Tel: +603 8317-3166

No comments: