Tuesday, December 12, 2006

A farewell email

A department manager from my office just left :(

Dear All,

Words do not come easy to me when it comes to situation like this. All throughout my life, I've seen many people like us being bade farewell by our colleagues and in all those times, I've feared the day when I'll be among those stepping out of the doors of Instacom. Today, the time seems to have come for me too to make a transition from present to history. An episode of my life in Instacom is over, and perhaps the most important one, but the greatest happiness lies in the fact that it couldn't have been more memorable. Today, I hate to bid you goodbye but life is life, where everything must go on and I just want to say that I wish you all the best, good luck and do keep in touch, may GOD bless Instacom and all of you.



Thanks and best regards

(name consealed)

No comments: