Sunday, January 28, 2007

Sunday Market in Santok, Kuching


Everyone loves this in Kuching...but I don't know what it is. hehhehee



Biggest Kedongdong (jew plum) I've ever seen. Bonus-Chan would like to drink its juices!



Attractive layered cake.



Close up view



Sago worm. Hmm.. i should have buy one and try. Looks fresh!



Sago Worm Video



Wild Mango? The color and skin texture looks like over sized ciku



Unknow fruits. Its only Rm1.00. The flesh taste sweet and sour with wild fruit taste.
Seed is covered with a slimy layer which.


To be frank, this is the first time I see pink guava in person!



Malaysian longan. The skin has little bumps that make it feel like lychee.



Bamboo shoots! Chinese New Year is near!


Buah Salak. I used to eat them when I was young. Too bad, its hard to find in Peninsular.

No comments: